- To not work a shift if they are feeling sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or are experiencing other symptoms that could be COVID-19 related, per the CDC; If experiencing any of the above symptoms,
staff are to follow the CDC guidelines as to when they would be able to come back to work.
- To inform TuParty.fun Inc if they test positive or knowingly have been in contact with someone who has tested positive; Before returning to work, staff would need to wait a minimum of 10 days and be symptom-free,
in addition to also needing a negative test before working a shift again.
- To bring and wear their own face mask (solid color / non-branded).
- To take precautions when traveling with regards to returning to work, as per the CDC travel
recommendations and guidelines.
- To not engage in physical contact with anyone onsite at a shift, such as handshaking or any type
of physical greeting.
- To wash hands frequently, according to CDC hand washing recommendations, and /or use
- To try to avoid touching their face.
- To cover their sneeze or cough with the inside of elbow / upper arm or a clean tissue to then be
disposed of immediately.
- To refer to the CDC guidelines for the most up-to-date information.
The identity of staff members reporting symptoms, illness, or contact with those who have been sick will be kept confidential.
- Social Distancing Ambassadors
- Cleaning Staff
- Supplemental Bar & Restaurant Staff
We have got a thousand of answers for this one. Here are a few of the top ones:
- To save yourself from the stress and headache of planning it.
- To give a new, refreshing boost to a repeat event.
- To seamlessly manage the often underestimated, challenging logistical nature of an event.
- Because you’re not sure where to start.
- Because you started too late.
- Because you need to make the most out of your budget.
- Because this event is going to be in the spotlight. Or it needs to be.
Many of our staff members are referrals from current staff, which we feel is a great compliment! The other staff members are found through advertising in local media sources.
Remarkable ones. Specifically:
- Corporate celebrations
- Annual meetings
- Branding and product launches
- Grand openings
- Sales meetings
- Team building events
Without a doubt, our ability to plan, manage, and execute seamless logistics. With the right staff, just about anyone can make an event “pretty.” To make an event smooth, remarkable, and delightful for attendees, one must be able to craft a thorough logistical plan.
TuParty.fun, Inc. staff has two dress codes, black on black and white on black. The black on black dress code is all black—long-sleeve button-down shirt, dress pants, shoes, socks, tie and belt. For white on black, the long-sleeve button-down shirt is white. If a client requests a dress code item(s) that is not black on black or white on black, TuParty.fun, Inc. will ask their staff if they are able to provide said item, however TuParty.fun, Inc. cannot guarantee the consistency of anything outside of black on black or white on black. For example, if the client requests a black cocktail dress we will reach out to the staff to see if they are able to do this.
Book – Payment – Insurance
This all depends on the type and size of event you are planning.
Our rates are based upon an estimation of the hours we will spend working on your event. This rate is agreed upon at the time of contract and only changes should the scope of the project change.
We accept cash, checks and Cards.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
Registration for an account on this site requires only a valid e-mail address, address and phone number. You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Please be aware that information you provide will not be displayed on this web site intentionally, however may be displayed unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). However, TuParty.fun Inc has taken all precautions to prevent intrusion (software patches, private SSL certificate, etc…) As on many web sites, the TuParty.fun Inc may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information.
We use “cookies” to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
All documents with personal information not shipped directly to you with your order are shredded.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.